Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Last day at the VA

Today was my last day at the VA hospital, hallelujah!! I really didn't mind the VA itself, but I hate the commute. Getting my butt out of bed to drive to SLC was torture. I am so glad that I don't have to do that anymore. I saw three patients today, all of them were pretty easy. My last patient was super nice, what a way to end my experience at the VA. My very first patient that I ever saw at the VA was HORRIBLE. He was so mean. My last patient was the complete opposite, what a nice guy. He is taking his dog to get it's teeth cleaned tomorrow, I thought that was cute. I will miss the VA for some reasons. I like having my patients scheduled for me, but that will happen when I work in an office. I will miss the VA staff. Connie and Katie are amazing, I have learned a lot from them. I hope that when I find a job I will love the staff that I work with. Although I am sad to leave my VA friends, I am psyched that I am DONE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Karen! End with a nice patient is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karen!! Sad you where in SLC so many times and never came to see me. Maybe in your next 'venture. I love you!! Good luck, sorry I am missing all the festivities

    ReplyDelete