Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I PASSED!!

I found out today that I passed the clinical board!! HOORAY!! I almost had a heart attack though, the results said that I failed, but it is because they have not posted the process of care exam results yet, geez. That stupid test is ruining my life! Hahaha. I just don't understand why it is taking so long to receive the results for that exam, so dumb. All I have left to do is write my TA paper, pass of one more PE, take Alexander's test and meet with her for my end of semester meeting. I hope that I have not overlooked some silly requirement that interferes with graduation. Here's hoping. Wish me luck, I am so close to the end!

5 comments:

  1. I know! I went through my requirements today to make sure I wasn't overlooking some silly little requirement....and I was. I had 2 sets of conventional bwx instead of 3. So even though I have 33 sets of bwx, I still have to take one more conventional set. I really wanna graduate...so....I will do what it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really confused when I opened my WREB results too. I had my husband open them and he was afraid to say anything to me because all he noticed was the word Fail. Stupid WREB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I full on cried and took several minutes after McCall explained it to me that as long as my clinical score was above 75 then I passed. Just give us our POC score already so we can be done with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that you are almost done you should change your background to something more BRIGHT and HAPPY!!!! And keep up the blog you will love looking at it in a few years. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've checked and rechecked my requirements. If I have missed something I will be pissed :)

    ReplyDelete