Thursday, March 29, 2012

Busy day..

I saw five patients today. Three kids and two screenings. I was trying to find Julie a board patient, but I failed. I did find her three quads of a III though. Kids definitely wear me out.  The first girl I saw was a challenge. She did not want her teeth cleaned and would not open her mouth. I did end up getting her to open and was able to clean her teeth, so it ended well. I also saw my two year old niece, that was fun. She bit me a couple of times though, haha.  She cracks me up. I also saw my friend Madi's little boy. He was amazing. He did so well throughout the cleaning. I wish all kids that came in were like him! It would make my life a lot easier. Kids are so difficult sometimes. I am glad I got that requirement over with. Now, all I have to do is finish my PE's and assignments for class and I am DONE!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you saw 3 kids? You are an over achiever...i did my two and called it good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily bit you?? Naughty little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete